I love making gifts for the holidays, lately I have been on the kick of making trail mix. Trail mix is so versatile. This one is a new favorite, especially if you like pumpkin. I also incorporated some of my grandpa’s homegrown dehydrated apples for a new texture and natural sweetness.
This recipes yields 12 cups.
- 10 oz bag of white chocolate baking chips
- 2 cups of dehydrated apples slices
- 1 cups of roasted lightly salted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of roasted pepitas seeds
- 2 cups of pumpkin flavored cheerios
- 1 1/3 cup of cinnamon baking chips
- 2 cups of craisins
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and toss until well incorporated. Portion out in individual mason jars. I placed them in individual pint size jars. You could also portion out in individual snack size sealable bags.