Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
3 oz of soft reduced fat (1/3)cream cheese
1 tsp pasta sprinkle or Italian seasoning
1 tsp chopper freeze dried chives
1/2 tsp freeze dried chopped garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 small green pepper cut into strips
2 slices of bacon (precooked) cut in half lengthwise and then cut into thirds
1 sheet of puff pastry (thawed)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place rolled out puff pastry onto parchment paper. Roll up sides slightly and crimp the corners to prevent egg from running. Bake puff pastry for 14 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a small bowl mix cream cheese with pasta sprinkle, garlic, salt, and pepper. Spread the cream mixture on the warm puff pastry.
4. Strategically place the cut pepper randomly on the tart. Crack eggs and place ontop of the cheese in or around the corners. Add another egg if you want one in each corner.
5. Now place bacon strips around the pepper strips and eggs.
6. Sprinkle with chives and additional salt and pepper if you wish.
7.Bake for 7-10 minutes or until egg is opaque.