Pumpkin! Fall! Need I say more with dried cranberries ?! Bonus these bars are vegan too!
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup puréed pumpkin (roasted)
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup raw sugar
1 tb pumpkin pie spice
2 cups 100% old fashioned oats
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 by 9 baking dish with foil. Set aside.
2. Mix together in a large bowl first 6 ingredients and then fold in the cranberries.
3. Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Spread batter evenly into the baking dish.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Allow to cool, cut into 16 bars, and enjoy!